SilverScheduler is a system for computer-generated movie schedules that are in agreement with the constraints set by management and that maximizes the capacity of the theater by generating as many visitors as possible.
SilverScheduler is developed for
Pathe Cinemas, The Netherlands and uses a state-of-the-art algorithm developed by an international team from Rotterdam, Philadelphia and Vancouver Universities. The rights of SilverScheduler are owned by EWW Partners LLC. Currently SilverScheduler is implemented at Pathe Cinema’s The Netherlands for EWW Partners LLC by Share Dimension”.
Pathe Cinemas, The Netherlands runs 13 multiplex cinemas in the Netherlands with more than 100 projection rooms.
- Decision support for Pathe’s programming department
- Insight in consequences of actions for planner
- Minimize effort required for creating schedule
- Forecast based on historic figures
- Optimize the total number of visitors
- Take into account business rules and regulations
- Real-time check on feasibility
- Integrated solution, connected with existing IT systems
Share Dimension, a Microsoft Certified Partner is using Microsoft .NET Technologies to leverage the Silver Scheduler power across the whole Pathe Cinema Network.